Join our community for tasty recipe ideas, handy hints, seasonal fun facts and more.
This delicious nutrient-rich powerhouse treat is way too easy to make. Toasted almonds and soynuts add that extra crunch to let your taste buds sing by balancing out the juicy blueberries and rich dark chocolate.
1 Punnet Driscoll's blueberries
450g Dark chocolate, chopped
85g Silvered almonds, toasted and cooled to room temperature
1/3 Cup soynuts
1. Line a rimmed baking tray with baking paper.
2. Draw a 20cm x 25cm rectangle on the baking paper with a pencil. Then turn the paper over (you should be able to see the outline of the rectangle)
3. Melt chocolate in a microwave oven or over a double boiler until smooth, then use a rubber spatula to spread chocolate on the baking paper up to the edges of the drawn rectangle.
4. Sprinkle blueberries, toasted almonds, and soynuts onto chocolate. Use fingertips to press toppings gently down into melted chocolate. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
5. Use a sharp knife to cut bark into 9 squares. Cut each square in half diagonally and serve immediately. Store any uneaten bark in the refrigerator.