Entrants must submit their full name, valid email address and telephone number upon request.
The competition (‘the Competition’) runs between 4:00pm am AEST on 6 August 2018 and ends 11:59 pm AEST on 24 August 2018.
Prizes will only be sent to Australian addresses.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, Entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take the Prize if they are the winner.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, fiancé, fiancée, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The competition commences 4:00pm am AEST on 6 August 2018. Final entries close 11:59 pm AEST on 24 August 2018.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. A winner will be determined at the discretion of the competition organisers.
- To enter the Promotion, an entrant must during the promotion period: In 25 words or less, share your favourite way to use berries.
- The Winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the end of the Competition.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner within 8 weeks after they have been notified (unless alternate arrangements are made for collection of the prizes).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- At the end of the competition, the Promoter will determine the best entry at their discretion from the valid entries received.
- If for any reason a winner is unable to accept a prize or for whatever reason is unable to be contacted or fails to communicate with the Promoter in a reasonable fashion by 5:00 pm AEST 19 October 2018 then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and a ‘second chance’ draw (conducted manually) will be conducted, if required, at the Promoter’s head office, at on 22 October 2018 from all entrants.
- There is 1 major prize which is valued at approximately $2,000 and consist of Tefal Cuisine Companion and Tefal Ingenio 13 pc cookware set.
- THE TOTAL PRIZE POOL FOR THIS PROMOTION IS VALUED AT A MAXIMUM OF $2,000
- All prizes values are correct as at 17 July 2018 and are reflective of the recommended retail price and are in Australian dollars. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the Prize values.
- If the Prize (or any part of the Prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and /or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, entrants agree to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright and any other relevant intellectual property) in and to their entry to the Promoter. The Promoter has the right to use the entries for their promotional material.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments (or equivalent).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- The Promoter is Driscoll’s Australia Pty. Ltd. 141 680 364 of 275 Robinsons Road, Ravenhall, Victoria, Australia 3023