Entrants must submit their full name, valid email address and telephone number upon request.
The competition (‘the Competition’) runs between 10:00 am AEST on Tuesday 9 July 2019 and ends 11:59 pm AEST on 23 July 2019.
Prizes will only be sent to Australian addresses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Multiple unique entries are permitted, however entrants can only win one prize.
- You can enter by visiting the Driscoll’s Australia website competition page, to enter, in 25 words or less tell us what’s your favourite berry winter recipes and why.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and the Promoter’s associated companies are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, fiancé, fiancée, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition commences 10:00 am AEST on Tuesday 9 July 2019. Final entries close 11:59 pm AEST on 23 July 2019. Any entry that occurs outside of this period will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database.
- This is a game of skill, and a winner will be determined at the discretion of the Promoter on the basis of the creativity and originality of entrant submissions.
- The Winner will be notified by email and phone within 3 days of the end of the Competition.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner within 8 weeks after they have been notified (unless alternate arrangements are made for collection of the prizes).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner is unable to accept a prize or for whatever reason is not contactable or fails to communicate with the Promoter in a reasonable fashion by 5.00pm AEST 6 August 2019, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and a ‘second winner’ will be selected, if required, at the Promoter’s head office, on AEST 6 August 2019 from all entrants on the basis of the creativity and originality of entrant submissions.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification subject.
- The prize pool value is estimated at approx. $ 139 and consists of a Sunbeam SecretChef Electronic Sear & Slow Cooker.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- By participating in the Promotion, the entrant warrants that their entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright and any other relevant intellectual property) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the approval of all relevant government authorities.
- The Promoter may determine all entries of an entrant invalid, or preclude participation by an entrant, if that entrant disrupts, abuses, acts contrary to law to engages in fraudulent, misleading or deceptive conduct.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- The Promoter is Driscoll’s Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 32 685 595 255 of Level 2, 275 Robinsons Road, Victoria 3023