Join our community for tasty recipe ideas, handy hints, seasonal fun facts and more.
Change up your traditional lemon curd to this silky and thick raspberry curd. It's perfect for brioche, tarts and so many more desserts!
1. In a medium saucepan add the raspberries, zest, water, pinch of salt, sugar and eggs. Place on a medium-low heat and whisk to combine well and break up the raspberries.
2. Once the mixture starts to boil slowly add some of the cubes of butter, whisking each time until melted and mixture is thick enough to coat the back of spoon.
3. Remove from heat and pour through a fine sieve to remove seeds.
4. Place in a bowl and cover the top with a piece of cling wrap and cool in the fridge.
5. Serve with scones or simply spread over toasted bread or brioche for breakfast.
Recipe by: Justine Schofield, Everyday Gourmet
2 punnets Driscoll's raspberries
zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons water
150g caster sugar
3 eggs, whisked
200g cold unsalted butter, cubed