Join our community for tasty recipe ideas, handy hints, seasonal fun facts and more.
We have found the ultimate bite-sized treat. These No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake bites are super easy to make. Best of all you can prepare the filling ahead of time!
2 Punnets Driscoll's Strawberries
30g Cream cheese
1/2 Cup low fat Greek yogurt
1/2 Cup sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
225g Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Tablespoon graham crackers, vanilla wafers or shortbread cookies
Pinch of salt
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cut top off each strawberry and core out center with a melon baller. Place on lined baking sheet and set aside.
2. Combine cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanilla and salt with an electric mixer until creamy and evenly blended. Place cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag or self-sealing plastic bag. Cut a small hole in tip of bag and pipe cream cheese mixture into strawberries.
3. Place strawberries in individual serving spoons or small dishes on a cookie sheet.
4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave on 50% power or in a bowl set over simmering water. Place melted chocolate in a pastry bag or self-sealing plastic bag and cut a small hole in top of bag. Pipe melted chocolate over strawberries.
5. Chill in refrigerator to set at least 15 minutes.
6. Once chilled top with cookie crumbs and serve.