- Join a fast growing company
- Leading global berry brand
- Newly created role
Driscoll’s has a newly created role for an Site Manager supporting the Tissue Culture Propagation and Greenhouse sites based in Palmwoods and Redlands. You will have responsibility for the management of all operational activities including, labour planning and production reporting as well as a focus on continuous improvement and efficiency targets. Ideally, you will possess interpersonal qualities and able to drive people performance and engagement.
Reporting directly to the National Nursery Manager, your key duties include:
- Oversee all site operational activities extending to maintenance, security and health, safety & environmental compliance.
- Manage inventory, procurement and distribution activities & processes.
- Develop site resourcing and labour plans and submit timely reports/plans.
- Develop & implement operational efficiency KPI’s and metrics site-wide.
- Ensuring goods, materials and services are procured in accordance with specified requirements as to quality, on-time and competitive pricing.
- Developing a logistics platform to ensure plants are dispatched according to best practice and cost to ensure they will reach destination in the desired way.
- Managing third party nursery suppliers where required.
- Management and supervision of site teams including technical and non-technical team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
If you believe this role is the right one for you then we encourage you to apply! Applicants should demonstrate the following in their application:
- Good planning, organisational and reporting skills
- Previous exp. in a supervisory and operational management capacity
- Some knowledge or experience of Agri/Hort sector preferred but not essential
- Ability to travel interstate as required
- Unrestricted working rights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Drivers Licence to travel between sites (Redlands/Palmwoods) as required