Join our community for tasty recipe ideas, handy hints, seasonal fun facts and more.
We have an exciting newly created role for a HR professional to assist our third party growers in upcoming preparations on Ethical Sourcing and Compliance audits across the Coffs Harbour region. Working alongside a group of diverse growers, you will be assisting in the coordination of audits, as well as preparation of documents and other materials relating to labour and safety. You will be conducting regular site visits, conducting mock audits, and identifying gaps and preparing audit readiness plans.
Your key duties will include:
Applicants should meet the following criteria before applying:
• Previous experience and qualifications in HR
• Previous exp. within fresh produce sector preferred but not essential
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Good working relationships and communication skills
• Ability to travel and work autonomously